General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
All purchases made via the FUNDACIÓ ESADE online shop are subject to the following general terms and conditions. These general terms and conditions are also available in Catalan and Spanish. By purchasing goods from this online shop, the customer accepts fully and without reservation the following general conditions:
1. General information. The online shop in the www.esadeshop.com portal is a website that belongs to FUNDACIÓ ESADE and is managed commercially by BENITOSPORTS SA. You can find more information about FUNDACIÓ ESADE here. For the purposes of these general terms and conditions of purchase, BENITOSPORTS SA shall be considered to be the seller. BENITOSPORTS SA is a Spanish company. Its registered office is located at Rambla Catalunya, 81, 08008 Barcelona, Spain, and the CIF (company registration number) is A08586968. BENITOSPORTS SA can be contacted in the following ways: by post to the above address, by telephone on +34-902107217 (Monday to Friday, from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm), or by e-mail: email@example.com.
2. Delivery of goods. BENITOSPORTS SA undertakes to deliver any goods ordered in perfect condition to the address provided by the customer on the order form. In order to facilitate delivery, we would ask the customer to give an address to which the goods can be delivered during normal working hours. BENITOSPORTS SA shall not be held responsible for any problems related to the delivery if the delivery address has not been provided by the customer on the order form or is incorrect.
3. Delivery time frame. The delivery time frame for all goods sent to addresses in mainland Spain is 48-72 hours, and the delivery time frame for goods sent to addresses in the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla is 5 working days. These delivery time frames will be counted from the time the order is confirmed, and exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. For international deliveries, every effort will be made to ensure the order is dispatched as quickly as possible. However, the recipient must bear in mind their country’s regulations governing the importation of the goods ordered, since BENITOSPORTS SA cannot be held responsible for these. Moreover, BENITOSPORTS SA shall not be held responsible for the effects of any industrial action, conflict or other circumstances beyond their control.
Please bear in mind that the following procedure is adopted for the delivery of goods during the abovementioned delivery time frames: after the order has been confirmed it is prepared by TELEFÓNICA SERVICIOS INTEGRALES DE DISTRIBUCIÓN SAU and is dispatched by this company using a courier service. The delivery time frames indicated here are for guidance purposes only. They may vary for logistical reasons or due to causes beyond our control. BENITOSPORTS SA undertakes to inform its clients as soon as they learn of any delay in the delivery of their goods. A delivery is considered to have been made when the courier service makes the product available to the customer. The time this attempt takes place is recorded via a control system used by the courier company. In the case of any delivery delay caused by BENITOSPORTS SA, the customer can cancel their order by calling the following number: +34-902107217. Where the courier company has made the goods available to the customer within the agreed time frame but has been unable to do so because the customer cannot be located, this will not be considered to be a case of delivery delay
4. Goods delivered safely. Before the courier carrying out the delivery on behalf of BENITOSPORTS SA leaves, the customer should check that their package is in good condition. The customer must record any anomaly regarding the package on the delivery note. If, after signing the delivery note, the customer discovers that the package is damaged in any way – e.g. if it is broken, ripped or if the package looks like it has been opened in transit – the customer undertakes to inform ESADESHOP by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) as quickly as possible, and within 7 calendar days of delivery. Once the incident has been accepted by ESADESHOP, the return of the goods will be processed in accordance with the conditions stated under Point 6 of these terms and conditions of purchase.
5. Delivery zones and postage and packaging costs. Postage and packaging costs will vary depending on the destination and the weight of the package, and must be paid for by the customer. Before confirming their purchase, the customer will be informed of the postage and packaging costs applicable to their purchase. Postage and packaging costs for deliveries to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and areas that do not belong to the European Union Customs Union do not include import (customs) duties, which will be paid in cash at the destination by the recipient of the goods.
6. Right of withdrawal and returns procedure. All products sold via this portal can be returned and payment refunded, as long as the customer indicates in a timely manner their intention to return the goods by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The abovementioned return must be carried out within 7 working days of the delivery date. In order for the return to be accepted, the following conditions must be met:
• The product must not have been used.
• It must not have been damaged in any way by the customer.
• The original label and packaging must still be in place.
The product should either be sent back in the same box or envelope used to dispatch it to the customer, or in a similar packaging that guarantees the product will be returned in perfect condition. If the reason for the return is attributable to BENITOSPORTS SA - for example if the product was damaged or faulty when dispatched or is not the item the customer ordered – the customer will not have to pay for this service. If the reason for the return is that the customer does not like the product, BENITOSPORTS SA will reimburse the cost of the purchase but will not be liable for the postage and packaging costs incurred in its return. The latter amount will be paid by the customer and deducted from them sum reimbursed for the returned product. The original postage and packaging costs will not be reimbursed.
In order to return a product, the customer must call the following number +34-902107207 and schedule a day and time for it to be collected.
7. Prices. All product prices given on the website are inclusive of VAT and any other corresponding taxes. However, these prices do not include postage and packaging costs, which are listed separately and must be accepted by the customer. Furthermore, they do not include customs or import duties, as indicated in Point 5 of these terms and conditions of purchase. The prices currently given on the website are valid until 31 December 2012.
8. Availability. In the event of a product not being available after an order has been placed, the customer will be informed by telephone or e-mail of the total or partial cancellation of their order. The partial cancellation of the order due to a lack of availability does not give the customer the right to cancel their entire order. If, as a result of this cancellation, the customer wants to return the delivered product, they must follow the procedures set out in Point 6.
9. Payment. The customer undertakes to pay when placing their order. The corresponding postage and packaging costs will be added to the initial prices indicated on the website for each product. In any event, the customer will be informed of these rates before they confirm their purchase. The customer must pay the corresponding amount by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron and/or other similar cards). The card used to make the payment must be linked to a Spanish bank or building society account. The customer must notify ESADESHOP of any improper or fraudulent use of the card used for their online purchases as quickly as possible, so that ESADESHOP can take any action necessary. The notification should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Security. BENITOSPORTS SA has adopted the highest level of security measures currently available in this sector. Moreover, our payments are processed on a safe server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The safe server establishes a secure connection, so that the information is transferred using 128-bit encryption, which ensures that it can only be read by the customer’s computer and our website. Thus, the use of the SSL protocol guarantees: (1) That the customer sends their data to the web server belonging to BENITOSPORTS SA and that they cannot be read or tampered with by any other party. (2) That data travelling between the customer and the web server belonging to BENITOSPORTS SA will be encrypted, thereby preventing them from being read or tampered with by any third party. Similarly, BENITOSPORTS SA declares that they do not have access to confidential data regarding the means of payment used. Only "la Caixa” and the Sermepa System have access to these data, in order to process payments, and said data are inaccessible by any third party.
11. Confirmation of orders. Once the order has been formalised, by acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Purchase and confirmation of the purchase, ESADESHOP will always send the customer an e-mail confirming the details of the purchase made. The customer can also view the basic information on their purchase in the “My account” section of the ESADESHOP portal.
12. Cancellation of orders. BENITOSPORTS SA will accept cancellations of orders, as long as they are made within 24 hours of the confirmation of the purchase. Cancellations can be made by calling the following phone number: +34-902107207.
13. Personal data protection policy. In accordance with the Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the protection of personal data, customers are informed of the following: the personal data you provide will be stored in a file owned by BENITOSPORTS SA and duly registered with the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. The file is the responsibility of BENITOSPORTS SA, whose registered office is located at Rambla Catalunya 81, CP 08008, Barcelona. To this end, and in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on the protection of personal data, BENITOSPORTS SA has taken adequate security measures to protect the personal data you provide and has acquired the necessary technology to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of these data.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to facilitate the information and/or manage the services requested of BENITOSPORTS SA. The personal data you provide may be passed on to a third party, such as the courier company or FUNDACIÓ ESADE, with the sole purpose of facilitating the management of the services offered by BENITOSPORTS SA. At any time the customer can exercise their right to access (requesting information on personal data), rectification or cancellation (requesting the correction or elimination of incorrect personal data that is to be processed and included in a file) or opposition (opposing the processing of personal data), in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish Organic Law on Personal Data Protection. To this end, the customer can contact BENITOSPORTS SA in the following ways: (1) by sending e-mail to email@example.com, or (2) by sending a letter by registered post to the company’s registered office (reference: personal data protection): Rambla Catalunya 81, CP 08008, Barcelona.